At Rejuvenate, we strive to provide the best health information out there. We want to give you access to the most accurate and scientifically updated health content online.
Our goal is to provide accurate and truthful information on a wide variety of health topics. This, however, does not mean you should use Rejuvenate as a substitute for actual medical treatment. At any sign of sickness, you should consult your physician.
We want to turn into a major rendez-vous for health topics from all walks of life. For that, we want to focus on Bringing Awareness. We want you to know what are the warning signs of certain common illnesses. We also want you to find out about the latest medical discoveries, and how they can affect your quality of life. This is why our primary focus is Bringing Awareness to our readers, fighting the ranging misinformation online.
Bringing truthful and relevant health information is no easy task. We are committed to making it work by following the following principles. We separate our different types of articles to keep our readers from confusion. Sponsored posts are clearly marked as such, as are features, news pieces and stories. We wouldn’t compromise the trust you’ve put in us.
At Rejuvenate, we are committed to bringing accurate information to our readers. This is why we want to take prompt action to correct mistakes or errors of any kind on the site. That includes smaller changes like those pertaining readability, grammar or spelling.
If identify a mistake in terms of information, we’ll update the content and add a note regarding the previous error. This will only apply to our original content, as posts added by third parties will be the publishers’ responsibility. If you have found a mistake in our site, please let us know. Email the Rejuvenate Editorial via our Contact Us section.
The contents of Rejuvenate Website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the Rejuvenate Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Rejuvenate.org!If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Rejuvenate.org does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Rejuvenate, Rejuvenate employees, Rejuvenate affiliates, or others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Rejuvenate.org, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Rejuvenate.org accepts advertising from outside providers or Advertisers as a way to be profitable. These may include, but are not limited to landing pages, native and display ads, and listicles of sponsored products. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy of their Advertising.
Rejuvenate’s monetization model depends on commission on sponsored products, although that doesn’t reflect on each item’s final price.
It will be at the discretion of Rejuvenate to handpick pertinent products, advertorials and listicles. This will be done keeping the site’s health focus in mind, and steering away from offensive content. This includes unhealthy practices (such as smoking), pornography and violence.
Advertising posts of any nature will be marked as Sponsored Content at all times.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on rejuvenate.org are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As rejuvenate.org has grown, so have costs associated with running and maintaining it, and affiliate links are a way I help offset these costs.
- If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
- Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way.
- I do not allow ads on rejuvenate.org, so clicking on any links in my sidebar or to posts within my site or to non-affiliate link external sites will not earn me commissions in any way.
- My first priority is always providing valuable information and resources to help you create positive changes in your life and I will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.